Some of you reading this right now might agree and some of you might not. That decision is yours to make. The reason people find it too hard to achieve their goals is simple because they've set their Long-Term goals before setting Short-Term ones, or they just didn't plan their goals out carefully. Goal setting strategies are very important, especially for those who want to achieve Long-Term goals. Well, your in luck because I'm going to share 5 'Goal Setting' techniques to help you realize your True goals today. Your only requirement is to keep an open mind. So, with that said, let`s go to Technique #1.
1. Start with Short-Term goals. Sometimes, people start with short-term goals unconsciously. Why unconsciously? Some of them may have considered the goals to be long-term at the time they planned them; and after achieving a goal, they realize that they are in fact, looking forward to a longer one. Some are contented with their short-term goals, but after a while will realize that they also need to attain long-term ones. Short-term goals seem to be our starting point for our Long Term ones. They also motivate the person to plan for longer goals, which will usually take some time before achieving them in full.
2. Make sure you really want the goal. By this, you have to ask yourself: "Do I really want your goal and will this goal give me a better life? "Answering this ONE question will give you more passion and motivation to achieve your goal. Some people often recall their past to find out Why and How they came up with such goal.
3. Speak up. What I mean by this is you shouldn't keep your goals to yourself only. By sharing your goals with other people it'll help you get the support you may need in order to fulfill them. The problem that usually occurs though is some people are just too shy to tell others about their goals for reasons like they are afraid they cannot achieve them in the end, or they lack the courage to speak their minds. This is not a good habit to get into because when the time comes that you really need their support, you will have a difficult time getting it. You'll then be left to achieve your goals all by yourself. Don't make this mistake.
4. Write down your goals. This strategy is critical and more advisable for those who have a long list of goals. After writing them down in as much detail, it is advisable that you review them on a daily to weekly basis because this will encourage and motivate you to achieving them, plus, this will also keep that vision of your goal alive.
5. Stay on track and never give up. Reviewing notes will help open your mind to see if you are on the right track. While on track, you may have to face challenges that might change your personality. A person who is overconfident might suddenly feel depressed after finding out that he is going the wrong way in achieving his goal.
Thus this might lead to abandoning the goal. Never be discouraged. Facing obstacles is a test on how passionate one is to realizing his or her goals. There you have it.
Give those a try and keep a visual picture in your mind everyday of you fulfilling that goal you desire so much.
P.S. You should not miss this. Hundreds of others have used this course successfully to attract a car, a boat, a house or thousands of cash.